Sesame oil is very nutritious because it is rich in some essential vitamins such as Vitamin E, B complex and D.
Besides, the oil contains copper, zinc, calcium and phosphorus.
Sesame oil also contains fatty acids. They contain 1% linoleic acid, 3% oleic acid, 3% palmitic acid and 3% steric acid.
1) To prevent premature hair removal, scalp massage should be done regularly.
2) In the case of arthritis pain, use this oil as a meal and massage will benefit both.
3) The use of this oil in cooking reduces blood pressure.
4) Use of this oil in the diet reduces stress and depression.
5) As sesame oil is used in cooking, insulin and glucose levels can be maintained so that patients with diabetes can use it as a regular meal.